Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SFOT, Sunday January 20th, 2008

I dont know how to describe the feeling i had this past sunday. it was a mix between feeling sad, feeling happy, feeling excited and worry, all at the same time.

I learned one time, that everything has an end, and sadly last sunday was or last day in SFOT Ministry site, in the beginning was really hard, but we worked hard and we did our best, until we got to the point that not matter what we did, it wasn't enough, there was always something, something else that we could do, some game, art craft, song or activitie, and I, from a very personal point of view, believe that being in that point, is part of my new challenge, were i began to create my own standars of what I want, and how I would like to do it, or how I like to do it.


To be Student, give me the freedom to make mistakes, (I believe that is another way to learn) it is not something that comes to my mind like "Ok now I am ready to make a mistake", or "Well, I think it is time for a little mistake", it just happend, but what I learn was to be alert of those changes, last minutes request, or different other things that are going to happend and that always are going to be there.


This week was not the exception, we lost one of our members in our way to our last Sunday School Program, we can not say that this situation happend because we were looking for it, it just happend, and we had to handle the situation, we had to make some changes in the responsabilities of the program, we had to learn new things in a short time, and we had to keep going, because the program was waiting for us, everything ended perfectly with the program, we ran a little bit over time, but it was ok, none of one has a watch, so now we are going to remember forever, that at least one of us has to get a watch.


This sunday we saw how working in team make things easily, and when it comes to fix or to help one to another, it is easy because we are all in the same track, doing the same things, and working under the same idea.

The best lesson I learned this time is to be humble, to be teachable, and to be servant, with out this things I could freak out and give up, but it is not because of me, it is because of God, the creator, my God and Lord, and I dont want more that give Him my best.

Peace

No comments: