Monday, March 10, 2008

After School Visit -- Friday 02/07/08

Wow...

I can believe we are in March, and I have so many things to do that it seem to be April already, and it mean that it is looking preaty much like May and then is June and then we are done for the first year of training....

So Many thing, so many challenges, so many experiences...

This past friday we visited our last After School Programs, and it was one of the biggest that we have seen so far.

Some times it seem that there is nothing more that we are going to lear, but it is super crazy to say something like that, life it is a constantly journey, which would we end when Jesus come back. I was so into my self this past weekend, trying to get as much i could, to understand behaviors, ways in that the children act, talk, play, interect one with each other, and others. And some times we are just so into what we are doing, so into what we have to think, and do right, and take care of, that we forgot the main thing, the great WHY we are doing what we are doing, and it is GOd, and I realize this not while we were in the After School Program, but in the ride back, talking with one of my Leaders/Friend/sister in Christ, it was then when I realize that everything we do, it is not for us, but is it for God saken, and I feel so gratefull that God has choosen me to do His job in the Earth, and I feel like i dont deserve it but God say to me "Here is my Servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight", and it is so powerful what God say, and I love how he star the sentece "here is my servant" it make me feel that I am nothing with out my Master, and that whatevet I do it is not for me, but for God.

And that is my conclusion from all this trips and visits, that in the end, we still need God to finished the work, and that with out him we are nothing.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burned, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke yoin you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and I will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Matthew 11 : 25 -30

No comments: