Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Holiness meeting, February 24, 2008

What a great experience was the one I lived, the way that the Holy Spirit moved at that places was awesome. Most of the time we just are so attach to the structure of the program, to the time, to the assistance, even to the space, that we forgot that this is not for us, it is for God, and He is the only one worthy of worship and praise.

Every experience is getting deeper and deepen in my heart, and every day, every thing make more sense.

This Sunday we were challenge with the question if we were strong enough. We read from Joshua 1: 1-9, and I must say that this passage keep getting in my way, and it is probably because I am keep missing something, and it must be because of these, that it keep getting in my way.

This passage is particular special for me; this is the scripture that my dear father give to me every time I leave from home, to a concert, to a trip, to a tour, to a new adventure in a different country. To be strong, to stay for what it right, but also to recognize that it takes courage to do it and to stand up and do it are always the words that he gave me, and I feel that God is telling me the same, he is leading me to what he want me to do, God is taking me to the place where he wants me to be.
One day I promised that I will follow Him “every time, every where, no matter what” and it takes courage to do it, but God is there to give me the strength to keep going.

Lead me, Lord, I will follow you
Lead me, Lord, I will go
You have called me, I will answer
Lead me, Lord, I will go.

No comments: